Altered State Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altered State Gaming

So I'm thinking... Home_u10So I'm thinking... Roster10So I'm thinking... Teams%20UnselectedSo I'm thinking... Games_10So I'm thinking... Matches%20UnselectedLatest imagesHomeSearchRegisterLog in

So I'm thinking...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gingefails
PC Captain
gingefails

So I'm thinking... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm thinking...   So I'm thinking... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 am

A casual TF2 night sometime in the next two weeks? Nothing serious or stressy, just a wee virtual get-together on a free-to-play game. We don't have our own servers (yet!) but Steam isn't exactly short on public ones.

If you're interested, post your steam ID and what days you'll be free.

Happy gaming. Cool
Back to top Go down
XoXSubZeroXoX

XoXSubZeroXoX

So I'm thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking...   So I'm thinking... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:46 am

I think I should be able to join most of the time, but it all depends on school and stuff. In my final year I need to make a lot of giant papers that count for a part of my final exams, so if we get an important assignment I might not be able to join, or at least for long. And also my parents are annoying as hell when it comes to gaming/being on my laptop when it's past the time they think I should stop..
Back to top Go down
nismo TK
PC Leader

So I'm thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking...   So I'm thinking... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 am

anyone up for another TF2 night soon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.alteredstategaming.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

So I'm thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking...   So I'm thinking... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I'm thinking...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Altered State Gaming :: General :: Other platforms (PC, PS3, Wii, etc)-
Jump to: